How can I Control Frizzy Curly Hair.
I just want to say one word to you — just one word. Are you listening? Silicone. It’s found in many hair care products. It minimizes frizz because it’s water-resistant, and so it prevents humidity from entering the curly hair shaft and swelling it. Using a shampoo, conditioner, and styling serum all containing silicone will not only control frizz but also help with detangling and shine, says hairstylist Amy Abramitel. Amy and BeautyCertain.com suggests the following 12-step program for fighting frizz. I have to warn you: It exhausted me just to read it but the results will be healthy and beautiful hair.
BeautyCertain.com suggests the following 12-step program for fighting frizz:
- Shampoo and rinse.
- Massage in conditioner. Leave on for five minutes, then rinse your curly hair weave.
- Gently squeeze excess water from hair with a towel. Please Do Not rub you loose curly hair.
- Detangle with a wide-toothed comb.
- Apply leave-in serum with fingers, working from ends to scalp.
- Section wet hair in two halves, top and bottom of head. Fasten top section with clips.
- Hair dryer for curly hair – starting with the bottom section, use a paddle brush to stretch curls straight while blowing dry from scalp to ends.
- Do the same with the top section.
- Section hair again, top and bottom, fastening top with clip.
- Use flat iron on bottom section.
- Use flat iron on top section. On BeautyCertain.com you can find one of the best flat irons for curly hair that are top rated as the newest smart flat irons.
- Apply hair serum for curly hair with fingers, working upward toward scalp.
Now you know how to enjoy your hair style with healthy and beautiful hair.